Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'm not going to make the same mistake as I made last valentines day, I booked a table for 8.30, I really wish I didn't bother,
it was 9.45 before she potted her first red ball

Nibor

Bewildered
Topical

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1518615648810.jpg
    FB_IMG_1518615648810.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 112

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars

colly

Re member eR
Cliff Richard goes to an old people’s home to host a sing-a-long but is surprised to discover that none of the residents recognise him.
Puzzled, he takes an old lady aside and says, “excuse me, but do you have any idea who I
am?”
“Sorry dear,” says the old lady, “but if you ask one of the nurses, they’ll tell you.”

johnnyb47

Guru
Cliff Richard goes to an old people’s home to host a sing-a-long but is surprised to discover that none of the residents recognise him.
Puzzled, he takes an old lady aside and says, “excuse me, but do you have any idea who I
am?”
“Sorry dear,” says the old lady, “but if you ask one of the nurses, they’ll tell you.”
Brilliant :-) :-)

colly

Re member eR
A woman decides that her sex life could do with a bit of a fillip so she buys some nice underwear, has her hair done, spends the day getting pamered at a health spa, and more than satified with the results she lounges on the bed and awaits her mans arrival.
Sure enough he is bang on time and upon entering the bedroom he is stunned at the beauty before him. He stands and stares. Finally he speaks.

'You look nice babe but would you take off your underwear.' She thinks oh yes at last he notices me.

'Now would you stand by the mirror' Even better she thinks.

'Ok love can you manage a hand stand against the mirror? She thinks, well unusual, but hey, this is more like it. So she does as asked.

He comes and stands close. Very close. A minute passed and she's getting tired. He hasn't even touch me yet she thinks.

'Babe' she says ' Are you OK'

'Yes love.......I was thinking of growing a beard but I've decided it doesn't suit me after all.'

Top Bottom