Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wheresthetorch

Dreaming of Celeste
A woman decides that her sex life could do with a bit of a fillip so she buys some nice underwear, has her hair done, spends the day getting pamered at a health spa, and more than satified with the results she lounges on the bed and awaits her mans arrival.
Sure enough he is bang on time and upon entering the bedroom he is stunned at the beauty before him. He stands and stares. Finally he speaks.

'You look nice babe but would you take off your underwear.' She thinks oh yes at last he notices me.

'Now would you stand by the mirror' Even better she thinks.

'Ok love can you manage a hand stand against the mirror? She thinks, well unusual, but hey, this is more like it. So she does as asked.

He comes and stands close. Very close. A minute passed and she's getting tired. He hasn't even touch me yet she thinks.

'Babe' she says ' Are you OK'

'Yes love.......I was thinking of growing a beard but I've decided it doesn't suit me after all.'

Bizarre.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Judge: why did you steal the car?
Accused: to get to work.
Judge: why did you not take a bus?
Accused: because i don't have a license to drive a bus.

Tim Hall

These two lads stumble out of the pub late at night. It's a long way home and they have no money for a taxi. They walk past the bus station and have a bright idea - steal a bus. Joe waits outside, keeping watch, while Dave pops a window open and goes in. He's gone ages, but eventually there's the throb of a diesel, the big doors at the front of the bust station open up and Dave appears at the wheel of a number 24 bus.
"Why did you take so long Dave?" Joe asks
"All the 24s were parked at the back and really hard to get out"
"You daft bugger. You should have stolen a number 19. We could have walked the last bit from the roundabout."

betty swollocks

large member
28277039_1461000940675870_6023232971610919667_n.jpg

Top Bottom