Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cavalol

Guru
39933106_1909171189378828_1909817092895408128_n.jpg

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Are faintly obscene schoolboy limericks allowed? I was told this one by a man who started out as a young British emigre and farmed on Vancouver Island near Zeballos. He eventually became Dean of a medical school in Hawaii. Today, we passed the turn off to where he used to farm....,and smiled.

There was a young girl from Zeballos
Who used a stick of dynamite as a phallus
They found her vagina in North Carolina
And the rest of her body in Dallas

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
My girlfriend said she'll only marry me if I overcame my obsession with the police force.

I can't wait to go down on one knee nor knee nor knee nor.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Are faintly obscene schoolboy limericks allowed? I was told this one by a man who started out as a young British emigre and farmed on Vancouver Island near Zeballos. He eventually became Dean of a medical school in Hawaii. Today, we passed the turn off to where he used to farm....,and smiled.

There was a young girl from Zeballos
Who used a stick of dynamite as a phallus
They found her vagina in North Carolina
And the rest of her body in Dallas

:rolleyes: Second line doesn't scan.

JtB

Prepare a way for the Lord
Worst joke I have ever heard on radio2 was last night, they are going to get a letter.

This from a spanish female comedian,

"When I die I want my ashes thrown in the eye's of cyclist's."
Even after removing the rogue apostrophes the joke is still so bad that I don’t get it.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Even after removing the rogue apostrophes the joke is still so bad that I don’t get it.
It's more hate speach than humour, although as I assume she didn't literally mean it it could be passed off as lame joke.

Top Bottom