Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Is that cos I never watched the film ??

What ???? :eek:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Dead soz like.
TBH.......I may have seen parts of it but not the whole film. Is that the one where an alien pops out of her belly?

Actually, that happens quite a lot in this series of films, but it was John Hurt in the first film

The Spaceballs version of that scene is very funny, but kinda ruined it too, as I now expect the aliens in the real films to do a song and dance too :laugh:

If you are going to watch them - watch the first and second only, then move on to Prometheus and Alien Covenant

Don't bother with anything in between as they are pathetic - and that's coming from someone who loves B movies

Daily Mail Online: “Masturbation may help prevent the common cold”.

I hope so... I’ve got no tissues left.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Actually, that happens quite a lot in this series of films, but it was John Hurt in the first film

The Spaceballs version of that scene is very funny, but kinda ruined it too, as I now expect the aliens in the real films to do a song and dance too :laugh:

If you are going to watch them - watch the first and second only, then move on to Prometheus and Alien Covenant

Don't bother with anything in between as they are pathetic - and that's coming from someone who loves B movies

I rather like Resurrection. It has a real sense of wonder and rather superior plot and storytelling to the usual slash and stalk formula of most Alien films, albeit the first two are classics, formulaeic as they may be.

Whilst Prometheus looked fantastic and so on it was irritating that this super important and costly space mission was crewed by utter buffoons.

The 2nd of the new ones wasn't quite as bad even if the plot was still a bit ropey. At least the crew were vaguely professional compared to prometheus,

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and shouted: "'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am". The man below replied "You're in a hot air balloon hovering approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41 degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude".

"You must be a technician." said the balloonist. "I am" replied the man "how did you know?" "Well," answered the balloonist, "everything you have told me is probably technically correct, but I've no idea what to make of your information and the fact is, I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip with your talk."

The man below responded, "You must be in management". "I am" replied the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," said the man "you don't know where you are or where you're going. You have risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot air. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep, and you expect people beneath you to solve your problems. The fact is you are in exactly the same position you were in before we met, but now, somehow, it's my f*****g fault!

Top Bottom