Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bruce1530

Guru
67650944_10158783225637627_3019343252965818368_n.jpg

postman

Legendary Member
Definitely the Shankly era. I recall a story it was a huge poster in Liverpool and the second line was added underneath as graffiti. It's a long story but I used to watch Liverpool a lot in the late 60s/early 70s and I well remember the story.

Back in the 60's Shanks and Revie were great pals.So one match day a Leeds supporter is trying to find Anfield,he came across Shanks out for a pre game walk.He asked him how do i get to Anfield.Shanks replied practise son practise.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Back in the 60's Shanks and Revie were great pals.So one match day a Leeds supporter is trying to find Anfield,he came across Shanks out for a pre game walk.He asked him how do i get to Anfield.Shanks replied practise son practise.
Another Shanks story -

Shortly before a game with Manchester City Shankly was standing on the edge of the pitch talking to the City Manager when Joe Corrigan, the City goalkeeper strolled out wearing his suit. Shanks said, "Hello Joe, you're leaving it late to get changed". Corrigan replied that he wasn't playing that day because he was injured. "Bloody hell", said Shankly as he headed for the tunnel, "I'd better tell the lads, this is going to be tougher than I thought".

Cavalol

Guru
It's proving very difficult to find a shop selling 'Left Guard' for my other armpit.

Top Bottom