Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
1. A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

I actually prefer the modern version which is " you go and give him a piece of your mind, I'll hold your kebab."

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Just remembered (damned if I know why) one of my Dad's favourite jokes:

Bloke sitting quietly in a transport caff, enjoying his fry-up, when in walk three hairy-arsed bikers. They park up at his table, and one leans over, picks up his tea, and takes a big slurp. A few moments later, the second leans over, takes a chip, wiggles it round in the yolk of his egg, then pops it in his mouth. A few more seconds pass, then the third one picks up a sausage, munches the end off, and puts it back on his plate. After a few seconds, the bloke gets up, nods to the man at the counter, and leaves. The three saunter up to the counter. "He wasn't much of a man, was he?" one says to the guy at the counter. "Wasn't much of a driver either," he replies: "He's just reversed his artic over three Harley Davidsons."

compo

Veteran
I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit, and we had a bit of a snuggle, and she asked if I ever had a 'Sportsman's Double?'.

'What's that?' I asked.

'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

'Oh,' I said as my mind began to embrace the idea, No I haven't.'

And I wondered what this daughter of hers might look like.

We drank a bit more, then she says with a wink that tonight was 'my lucky night'.

I went back to her place.

We walked in. She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs: 'Mom, You still awake?'

machew

Veteran
There was tandem rider who is stopped by a police car.

“What’s the pretext, officer?” asks the pilot.

“Didn’t you realize your wife fell off about half a mile back?”

“Thank goodness for that” said the pilot, “I thought I’d gone deaf!”

john59

Guru
I was talking to my Irish mate about Brad Pitt's films, but I could not remember the name of that historical Greek film he was in.

"Troy." he said, suddenly.

"I am." I replied. "Give me a minute."

PaulB

Legendary Member
Arnold Schwarzenegger was asked if he wanted to upgrade to Windows 8 but he replied, 'I still love Vista baby.'

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Just spied this it made me :giggle:

My neighbour found out that her dog ( a Schnauzer) could hardly hear, so she took it to the veterinarian. The vet found that the problem was hair in the dog's ears. He cleaned both ears, and the dog could then hear fine. The vet then proceeded to tell the lady that, if she wanted to keep this from recurring, she should go to the chemist and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub it in the dog's ears once a month

The lady went to the chemist and bought some "Nair" hair remover. At the register, the pharmacist told her, "If you're going to use this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady said, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The pharmacist said, "If you're using it on your legs, don't shave for a couple of days."

The lady replied, "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must know, I'm using it on my Schnauzer."

The pharmacist says, "Well stay off your bicycle for about a week."

thom

____
Sorry, I don't get that one.
Serious question, are there any jokes in this thread that you feel are worthwhile ? What is your favourite joke out of interest ?

I like the bad puns although they just make me groan or smile rather than laugh. Granted, there are some tasteless offerings in this thread but it ain't all totally crap...

Top Bottom