Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cubist

Still wavin'
Two guys drinking in a pub, and have spent the entire session discussing the barmaid's breasts. Last orders comes and one of them goes to the barmaid and orders "two pints of titter". He realises his mistake and apologises profusely to the barmaid who's heard it all before.

Taking the beers back to the table he tells his mate what has just happened. "That's what's called a freudian slip" says his mate. "That's where your mind is on one thing, and when you speak, what you are thinking about jumps into the converrsation."

"Oh," he said "I had another one of those this morning at breakfast. I meant to say 'Darling could you pass me the butter and the marmalade please?' but it came out as

'You've f*cking ruined my life you bitch.'"

Reactions: col

Cubist

Still wavin'
I don't know what all the fuss is about Tim Vine and the conjunctivitis joke. About two years ago it was www.optrex.com He wins awards for best gag and it was plagiarised and butchered FFS!
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgkKGMswwL18ayJDrSC3vs1EyuFdHUv3jxH5QnhoSSYJH4AjbRVA.jpg

Maz

Guru
In yet another similar vein, local in pub tonight (read me location) says 'Meet my dog, he's called Grieg'. Me 'Why is he called Grieg?'. 'Because he likes to 'Peer Gynt Suite''...
Sorry, I don't get it :blush:.
And I'm from Sheffield.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Top googling!

No, I read the weather group and the author pointed it out yesterday :smile:

John

Cubist

Still wavin'
No, I read the weather group and the author pointed it out yesterday :smile:

John
Thanks.

I'm occasionally accused of ranting about inconsequential things, but humour is an important part of my life. I like to be witty and spontaneous.Vine should give his award back, 1. Because his "joke of year" can be traced back 8 years and 2. Because he's a daffodil.

Rant over, thanks for helping me. I'm off to start an online petition.

colly

Re member eR
Mind you that is considered the ''best'' joke.Just goes to show how totally crap the rest were.

Who decided this nonsense anyway? I could Google it but I don't want to be spied on.

Top Bottom