Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just seen a car being driven by a sheep in a swimsuit, think it was a Lamb Bikini.

Last edited:
8518810134_aa77995290.jpg

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
A young Irishman walks up to a pub. Outside stands a fearsome looking Nun.

"Don't you dare walk in that den of iniquity!" shouts the Nun, proceeding to give the young man a stern lecture on the perils of drinking alcohol. "It's the ruin of many of a life, and I won't stand by and watch you walk off to destroy your brain cells like this!" The lecture carries on until the man can remain quiet no longer.
"Hang on there Sister," says the man, "have you even had a drink in your life?"
"No" says the Nun, "a drop has never passed my lips! But I see the damage that it does, and I cannot allow you in clear conscience."
"Ah" says the young man, "then I'll not be lectured on something you know nothing about. Look, I tell you what, I'll go in and have a pint, and I'll get you a drink too. When you've at least sampled the happiness of a drink, maybe then you're in a better position to lecture me and I might be more understanding".
"Very well," says the Nun, "I gather the women tend to drink gin don't they? If so I will try one of those, but don't get it in a glass. Get the barman to pour it into a teacup, lest people gossip at seeing a holy woman drinking the devil's brew."
"Fair enough" says the man.

Inside he approaches the bar. "What'll you have?" says the barman.
"I'll have a pint of Guinness, and a double gin in a teacup please" says the young man.

"Oh Jaysus" says the barman, "is it that bloody Nun out there again?"

A young Irishman walks up to a pub. Outside stands a fearsome looking Nun.

"Don't you dare walk in that den of iniquity!" shouts the Nun, proceeding to give the young man a stern lecture on the perils of drinking alcohol. "It's the ruin of many of a life, and I won't stand by and watch you walk off to destroy your brain cells like this!" The lecture carries on until the man can remain quiet no longer.
"Hang on there Sister," says the man, "have you even had a drink in your life?"
"No" says the Nun, "a drop has never passed my lips! But I see the damage that it does, and I cannot allow you in clear conscience."
"Ah" says the young man, "then I'll not be lectured on something you know nothing about. Look, I tell you what, I'll go in and have a pint, and I'll get you a drink too. When you've at least sampled the happiness of a drink, maybe then you're in a better position to lecture me and I might be more understanding".
"Very well," says the Nun, "I gather the women tend to drink gin don't they? If so I will try one of those, but don't get it in a glass. Get the barman to pour it into a teacup, lest people gossip at seeing a holy woman drinking the devil's brew."
"Fair enough" says the man.

Inside he approaches the bar. "What'll you have?" says the barman.
"I'll have a pint of Guinness, and a double gin in a teacup please" says the young man.

"Oh Jaysus" says the barman, "is it that bloody Nun out there again?"

As so very well told by Dave Allen:notworthy::notworthy:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McXEYQuaO2s

betty swollocks

large member

Top Bottom