Any good jokes ... ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Sim one?
 

Dumpty

Well-Known Member
Got up at 4.30 and thought I'd cycle to work, got the bike out of the shed and it started to pour down so I thought sod this I'll get back into bed for an hour. Into bed and spooned the missus who was half asleep, I said it's pouring down outside

She said yeah and that daft bugger has cycled to work.
 

Dave7

Legendary Member
Location
Cheshire
By your standards, that's awful.

Took me till now, clever one.
 

lenfield

Senior Member
Got up at 4.30 and thought I'd cycle to work, got the bike out of the shed and it started to pour down so I thought sod this I'll get back into bed for an hour. Into bed and spooned the missus who was half asleep, I said it's pouring down outside

She said yeah and that daft bugger has cycled to work.

In another version she says, "Put the £50 on the dressing table."
 

tyred

Squire
Location
Ireland
1000004896.jpg
 
Top Bottom