About a thousand years ago, I used to get the bus to college outside a petrol station. There was someone in a red Opel Kadett that stopped every single morning and bought £2 of petrol. I used to wonder why he didn't buy £14 and save wasting time stopping each morning.
When I was at school, I had a weekend job at a petrol station. You could get 3 gallons for a quid, so £14 would have almost filled a 200-litre tank, and we didn't get many of those.
When I was at school, I had a weekend job at a petrol station. You could get 3 gallons for a quid, so £14 would have almost filled a 200-litre tank, and we didn't get many of those.
When my sister was at school she had a job in a petrol station until they realised that legally you have to be 16 to operate a petrol pump and have to be supervised by an adult until you are 18
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.