Any good stores that sell Reflective Jackets for a decent price

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Randombiker9

So bassically i cycle often and with the clocks changing soon so it will be getting dark earlier. But all the reflective jackets i've seen are quite expensive. Are there any cheap jackets in local stores .? or any cheaper alternatives to make you more visible to other drivers so they can easily see your signals and you. I already have lights/reflectors on my bike. But i'm talking in terms of chlothing.?

groundy74

FDX on ebay are ok for a cheap option

BurningLegs

Veteran
If price is your primary concern then I'd suggest Sports Direct, they usually have a small cycling section and a relatively large running section which will probably both have high-vis and reflective jackets (or at least jackets with reflective panels).

That said, a lot of the Sports Direct gear is relatively poor quality and you may end up wishing you'd spent a little more. Decathlon might have something inexpensive that has a better fit and comfort. What is your budget?

Milkfloat

An Peanut
You don’t get more reflective for your money than this.

https://www.mountainwarehouse.com/360-reflective-mens-jacket-p14539.aspx/Silver/

Dunno where you are --- but I just wandered through Leeds Market for some good fish. And there were several stalls selling various combinations of high-vis/reflective jackets and related? @Colin_P's price range, or a little cheaper. Anything similar around you?

Top Bottom