Any ideas how to refill Sarsons vinegar bottle (see photo)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member
why do you need to poison someone ?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Just so I know if I should unsubscribe from this thread @Dave7 when are you likely to be going ahead with the procedure and when will you report back?
How the hell this thread has gone on for so long I have no idea.......it started as a light hearted but serious question purely because we had finished a jar of pickled onions and thought "what a shame I cant transfer the vinegar".
My promise to the nation........
I will try it this weekend at some stage
^_^

Milkfloat

An Peanut
How the hell this thread has gone on for so long I have no idea.......it started as a light hearted but serious question purely because we had finished a jar of pickled onions and thought "what a shame I cant transfer the vinegar".
^_^

You did not say that it was used vinegar that your wanted to put in the bottle - this new information might change everyone's calculations and methodologies. Will you be straining the liquid first?

classic33

Leg End Member
You did not say that it was used vinegar that your wanted to put in the bottle - this new information might change everyone's calculations and methodologies. Will you be straining the liquid first?
It'll clog the syringe if he doesn't filter it first.

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
As an avid student of maths (well I was in sec modern school 55 years ago) I fail to see the relevance of the new liquid to how to remove the bung/stopper type thingy. I feel you are doing a politicians protect your a*se in case your idea is not the one that works.

classic33

Leg End Member
^_^
Your not planning on move East over Pennines are you. Trying to prove something to try and fit in.

Recycled bottle and recycled vinegar.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"

I don't see how shouting and criticising it will help.

classic33

Leg End Member
As an avid student of maths (well I was in sec modern school 55 years ago) I fail to see the relevance of the new liquid to how to remove the bung/stopper type thingy. I feel you are doing a politicians protect your a*se in case your idea is not the one that works.
You've come up with another?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
You've come up with another?
No no no.....you are confusing me :blush:.
Between you, @MikeG @Milkfloat and many others (too many to mention) there have been many wonderous suggestions.
Sadly only one of them can work ......unless I re-insert the bung/stopper thingy (which I wont be doing).
I wont mention names but I did feel a certain Mr Milkfloat was protecting his rear end. Just sayin like^_^.
I am thinking (only thinking) of having an ARS award for the eventual winner (About Removing Sarsons stopper).

Milkfloat

An Peanut
No no no.....you are confusing me :blush:.
Between you, @MikeG @Milkfloat and many others (too many to mention) there have been many wonderous suggestions.
Sadly only one of them can work ......unless I re-insert the bung/stopper thingy (which I wont be doing).
I wont mention names but I did feel a certain Mr Milkfloat was protecting his rear end. Just sayin like^_^.
I am thinking (only thinking) of having an ARS award for the eventual winner (About Removing Sarsons stopper).

I will have you know, I am a manager, I don't come up with ideas, just criticisms. However, the change in requirements alerted me that the engineering team, should have another stab at a solution. @MikeG are you going to give it a go?

classic33

Leg End Member
I will have you know, I am a manager, I don't come up with ideas, just criticisms. However, the change in requirements alerted me that the engineering team, should have another stab at a solution. @MikeG are you going to give it a go?
Stabbing the bung would ruin it, putting him back to square one. Possibly via the local A&E. Where it may be one they've not heard before.

Top Bottom