Any moth experts on here?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Glow worm

Squire
Location
Near Newmarket
Just wondering who this beauty is who's currently on a wall outside the house. No luck with Google and my wildlife book has a fairly good moth section but nothing seems to match so I'm wondering if it's something unusual. It's about 1.5 inches / 3.8 cm long so quite a big one. Pic attached with 20p for scale.

IMG_2133.JPG
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I put the image through Google image search and its best guess was that it is a ...












... moth! :laugh:
 

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
At least i got the hawk bit right. :laugh:
 

vickster

Squire
This attacked me in my kitchen last week!! Size of a small bird. Cat was chasing it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0943.JPG
    IMG_0943.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom