England : Kent any one fancy a shortish group ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
We won't need a station - we would cycle back.
Can you get to Tonbridge for 8.30am? means you getting an 8.00am train from Pluckley.
can't see why not
but yes i will take the train to tonbridge due to me being a lazy sod and not feeling like getting up at 5 on a saturday! :tongue:
you can cycle back home or where ever or if you are lazy we have a station! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

rb58

Enigma
I've put it in the diary, but reserve the right to stay in bed if the weather is sh*te. Anyone else coming along? @topcat1 @martint235 @User13710

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
i will be up 6:30 or 7:00 so if i deem the weather too bad down my end i will send a pm to everyone in question
Cheers Ed

Good man that's a good idea as we would be leaving to meet you by 7.30am latest.
The 8am train from Pluckley pulls in to Tonbridge at 8.31am.
We are not lazy... we just don't do trains when there is cycling to be done and will be a chance to bag another imperial century ride.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Good man that's a good idea as we would be leaving to meet you by 7.30am latest.
The 8am train from Pluckley pulls in to Tonbridge at 8.31am.
We are not lazy... we just don't do trains when there is cycling to be done and will be a chance to bag another imperial century ride.
where do you all live then? out of interest
is the good man that's a good idea serious or sarcastic?
Cheers Ed

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I'm in Bexley. @ianrauk - meet in the usual place atop Polhill at 7.45am?

shall we all gather from our corners of kent at tonbridge station then?
Cheers Ed

Yes to both of the above.
From Tonbridge we can do the Golden Green route before picking up the norm at East Peckham.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Yes to both of the above.
From Tonbridge we can do the Golden Green route before picking up the norm at East Peckham.
you got a GPS then to put any .gpx files in? if not send me a link to somewhere i can download the files and i will put them in my edge touring with navigation and maps and all! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
you got a GPS then to put any .gpx files in? if not send me a link to somewhere i can download the files and i will put them in my edge touring with navigation and maps and all! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

Don't worry we know the route.
But will send you a gpx later if you want

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
All country lanes..don't worry, we will look after you.
From Pluckley we would carry on to Ashford Station for food and drink before turning round and cycling back home again.
plenty of cheap food and drink in ashford
but remember there's a cuppa of tea or coffee for those who want at my house!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom