England : Kent any one fancy a shortish group ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I was looking with interest until the date was decided. I'm on call that weekend I'm afraid.
no worries sorry :sad: hopefully we will organise another similar ride in the future
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Cracking route and one i know well, have a great ride.

If you don't get as far as Ashford and stop at Pluckley come back via Tenterden, Goudhurst and Matfield, Five Oak Green and into Tonbridge fantastic roads.
i know as far as tenterden-goudhurst and yes that is a nice part of the country
Cheers Ed

rb58

Enigma
Cracking route and one i know well, have a great ride.

If you don't get as far as Ashford and stop at Pluckley come back via Tenterden, Goudhurst and Matfield, Five Oak Green and into Tonbridge fantastic roads.
Thanks for the tip. Our usual route back from Ashford is a little further north as we'll be going back to Orpington & Bexley.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I (and many friends) often cycle in the Ashford area if you want company.
i am based in bethersden/pluckley so yeah i am about and could come down your way or if you're up my way then send me a PM :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

rb58

Enigma
Really sorry, but my brother told me today his kids are being Christened on 16th, so I won't be able to make this. If you change the date, let me know.
Sorry.

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
I was looking with interest until the date was decided. I'm on call that weekend I'm afraid.
Really sorry, but my brother told me today his kids are being Christened on 16th, so I won't be able to make this. If you change the date, let me know.
Sorry.
@ianrauk
i could do the 9th(sunday next weekend) if it suits more than one of you
if not i will ride as planned with @ianrauk on the 16th
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom