England : Kent any one fancy a shortish group ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Looks like we're out again next Sunday. Where are we going again?
yes we are riding this sunday and are riding tunbridge to pluckley and i am leaving there (feel free to pop in for a cuppa) and then you lot are riding back or you may take train if you are lazy!

is it 08:30 outside tunbridge station then?
Cheers Ed

Last edited:

martint235

Dog on a bike
Sunday isn't it??

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Yes Sunday. 7.45am at Pollhill. Taking the Hildenborough route to Tonbridge, onto Yalding via Golden Green, then the normal route to Ashford. @young Ed keeps on coming out with train station/lazy thing.... but don't understand what he's talking about.
no nor do i i never take my bike on the train! :tongue: and will definitely be getting up at 4 odd to ride to tunbridge! :tongue:
Cheers Ed

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yes Sunday. 7.45am at Pollhill. Taking the Hildenborough route to Tonbridge, onto Yalding via Golden Green, then the normal route to Ashford. @young Ed keeps on coming out with train station/lazy thing.... but don't understand what he's talking about.
Now I'm a bit fitter, doing the ride a little bit quicker would be good, there's an England game on!

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
The start's too early for me to get there, and it doesn't sound like my kind of ride anyway so have a good time everybody.
what is 'your sort of ride'? what time is okay for you?
just so i can keep them in mind for potential future rides
Cheers Ed

rb58

Enigma
Just checking. 7.45am top of Polhill, and on to Tonbridge station for 8.30am. Then Ashford via Puckley? And back. Is that it?

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
right ho is it me @young Ed @ianrauk @rb58 and @martint235 then? mainly so i know who to wait for at the station (or who will be pi**ed off that i am late!) and so that i can send a pm out tomorrow morning to say weather is good lets go pretty much! :biggrin:
Cheers Ed

OP
OP
young Ed

young Ed

Veteran
Weather is looking better than good. I'll be there, alarm set. Short sleeves and shorts would appear to be the order of the day.
yep i think i may well be in just shorts and t shirt
will up the pace to keep warm if i turn out to be a silly billy!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom