Any other musician cyclists?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Wayne Tully

Wayne Tully

[QUOTE 2621148, member: 45"]I learned bass, but I'm better than that so my instrument is the acoustic guitar...[/quote]
What do you mean by that?

rvw

Guru
Two more for the classical music side - I sing (and compose a bit) and @srw plays piano/organ/harpsichord and also sings. I also do some Balinese gamelan (percussion) too.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
riding a bike comes naturally... playing guitar doesn't, but i still enjoy it, even if i can't play for more than 20 seconds without making a mistake.... I'd never class myself as a musician, just an owner of several guitars

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
BluePhunk5croppedscaled-1.jpg

BothonPino.jpg

Someone recently told me that if you can reach grade 8 in trombone you can go pro as there's a huge shortage!

Born2die

Grade 6 jazz piano, grade 8 keyboard also spend way to much time recording stuff and making songs on sonar. Could never get my head round guitar and well aren't all bass players failed guitarists :tongue: (runs off and hides in a dark corner)

OP
OP
Wayne Tully

Wayne Tully

Grade 6 jazz piano, grade 8 keyboard also spend way to much time recording stuff and making songs on sonar. Could never get my head round guitar and well aren't all bass players failed guitarists :tongue: (runs off and hides in a dark corner)

I play both as well as DB I just prefer bass.

ThinAir

Do more.
I have a music degree. I have ABRSM diplomas in Euphonium also in The Trombone and have spent time playing with various championship section brass bands in Yorkshire. I am a grade 7 pianist, and can also play the drums.

This is my main passion though....

image.jpg

image.jpg

For all those interested, I've got around 800pieces of vinyl, 29k+ mp3s and around 3000 CDs. I have passions for both Jazz and House music. House music (and all of its sub genres),are pretty much what I live for outside of work :smile:

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
I have a music degree. I have ABRSM diplomas in Euphonium also in The Trombone and have spent time playing with various championship section brass bands in Yorkshire. I am a grade 7 pianist, and can also play the drums.

This is my main passion though....

View attachment 28452

View attachment 28453

For all those interested, I've got around 800pieces of vinyl, 29k+ mp3s and around 3000 CDs. I have passions for both Jazz and House music. House music (and all of its sub genres),are pretty much what I live for outside of work :smile:

I dabbled with electronica for a bit but was astonished at just how complicated it is! Now that I've got a Mac I quite fancy having another go. I quite enjoy tinkering with the Korg apps on my ipad.

Top Bottom