Any recommended female saddles ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Guru
But I do, and since I'm the one who bought and paid for the saddle, non british saddle it is :okay:
Perhaps you should go and live in the EU then, after all buying your morning pint of milk from your local shop is supporting something or someone British, unless you're having it shipped in directly from brussels....:wacko:

Perhaps you should go and live in the EU then, after all buying your morning pint of milk from your local shop is supporting something or someone British, unless you're having it shipped in directly from brussels....:wacko:
That's why I wrote "whenever a reasonable alternative is available".

Don't worry, I will live in the EU shortly, as soon as pro EU Scotland becomes independent and re-joins. But thank you very much for making us feel welcome by immediately suggesting to go back to where I'm from. Nice way to prove my point :okay:

T4tomo

Guru
That's why I wrote "whenever a reasonable alternative is available".

Don't worry, I will live in the EU shortly, as soon as pro EU Scotland becomes independent and re-joins. But thank you very much for making us feel welcome by immediately suggesting to go back to where I'm from. Nice way to prove my point :okay:
For the record I assumed you were British, but dissatisfied with our govt (who isnt!) and a died in the wool remainder who wanted to remain in the EU, hence the suggestion to move to live the EU, which is very different to "go back to", which not I phrase I would ever use.

Brexit is complete F@ck up, but I'm not sure boycotting goods made on my doorstep is the right protest, unless its made by a member of Boris's gang, in which case boycott away.

Re your other half's bum, getting a sit bone width measurement and knowing what width of saddle may suit best is a better start than ordering a variety of saddles in potentially the wrong width. You could order the "right" saddle in the wrong width and it will be no good.

But I do, and since I'm the one who bought and paid for the saddle, non british saddle it is :okay:

Yebbut if the saddle isn't comfortable, then what's the point?

If it's your own undercarriage, then you're perfectly entitled to suffer if that's how you feel about things. But it's not your undercarriage. And unlike you blokes, we ladies can't move those bits out of the way.

Top Bottom