Any Runners On Here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
‘Undulating’ half marathon this morning. Happy to have finished 4 seconds inside my target. 😀

Legs

usually riding on Zwift...
I’m going to do the Mow Cop Killer Mile on Thursday night. Last time I ran it was 2016 and I did 9:10 - that was back when I’d have described myself as a runner. Even then, I did a few steps of walking at The Cheshire View. I’d be happy to break 10:30 this time, which would probably still put me comfortably in the top quarter overall.

Currently sitting here looking in the logistics of the 2 islands half marathon. Getting a headache trying to figure out the logistics 😂

I’m going to do the Mow Cop Killer Mile on Thursday night. Last time I ran it was 2016 and I did 9:10 - that was back when I’d have described myself as a runner. Even then, I did a few steps of walking at The Cheshire View. I’d be happy to break 10:30 this time, which would probably still put me comfortably in the top quarter overall.

Is that up or down?

Legs

Is that up or down?
Fortunately up! I'm rubbish at running downhill, but I'm not that slow!
1683388958275.png

Legs

Well, that went a bit better than expected! I did 8:33, which was a bit of a surprise. There’ll have been a few quite a bit faster in the club runners’ race, but I didn’t think I could get here until 7:30pm so entered the last heat of the night.

EDIT: My time put me 12th overall out of 400 or so. The course was also about 90m longer than the previous time that I ran.

F505EF81-427C-4602-A15B-5776B260F0BB.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom