Any Runners On Here??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Pomphrey Hill Parkrun this morning with my daughter, I managed it in 29:56, she ran it a lot faster.... 😉

It's a challenging 3 lap course....

IMG_20230415_110811.jpg

Tenkaykev

Guru
Pomphrey Hill Parkrun this morning with my daughter, I managed it in 29:56, she ran it a lot faster.... 😉

It's a challenging 3 lap course....

View attachment 685625

Looks a tad challenging 😉 Did Blandford parkrun for the first time today, a nice out and back course with just a couple of climbs.
We're planning on heading out to Swanage in the next few weeks, Durlston Country Park is reputedly one of the toughest parkruns, scenery is spectacular as it's on the SWCP.

IMG_4056.png

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Looks a tad challenging 😉 Did Blandford parkrun for the first time today, a nice out and back course with just a couple of climbs.
We're planning on heading out to Swanage in the next few weeks, Durlston Country Park is reputedly one of the toughest parkruns, scenery is spectacular as it's on the SWCP.

View attachment 685642

Sounds good.....

Just discovered the Parkrunner app... 👍

Lists all your runs with times & details and other 'challenges' including the Parkrun A - Z, of which I've only got C, L & P.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Sounds good.....

Just discovered the Parkrunner app... 👍

Lists all your runs with times & details and other 'challenges' including the Parkrun A - Z, of which I've only got C, L & P.

Yes, it's very good. We use the " 5K " app which is similar. one part of our club challenge is to complete 6 parkruns in different locations, plus one volunteering role. I love the app, there's a wealth of geekiness and fun in the various categories. The " Pirate " badge in particular made me smile, run 3 parkruns beginning with the letter C, plus one begiining with the letter R to give you three c's and an Arrrr 🏴‍☠️ 😁

Out early today for a 15 mile run, undulating for the first part, as had to get back for a local 10k my wife was doing. She wanted photos! Lovely and cool this morning and city nice and quiet save for those leaving city centre hotels to get to the airport.

Got back in time to watch the London Marathon. The elite men and women are on a different level to u mere mortals!

IMG_0264.jpeg

Last edited:

Jameshow

Veteran
Out early today for a 15 mile run, undulating for the first part, as had to get back for a local 10k my wife was doing. She wanted photos! Lovely and cool this morning and city nice and quiet save for those leaving city centre hotels to get to the airport.

Got back in time to watch the London Marathon. The elite men and women are on a different level to u mere mortals!

View attachment 686706

Emile caress did well I used to run with him (for about 10m as he passed me!!)

Mo and Chris Thompson both 40+ and top ten!!

Went to support at London yesterday - incredible scenes. Not run it since 2018 but with the staggered start they can fit an extra 15,000 runners or so onto the course and it looked like it - people all day long. Didn't think much of the Expo though - I didn't spend any money !
Decent running temps but I guess they would have preferred it to be dry.

Tenkaykev

Guru
Went to support at London yesterday - incredible scenes. Not run it since 2018 but with the staggered start they can fit an extra 15,000 runners or so onto the course and it looked like it - people all day long. Didn't think much of the Expo though - I didn't spend any money !
Decent running temps but I guess they would have preferred it to be dry.

I ran the Berlin half with my daughter a few years ago, a great day. I didn't realise it was a staggered start and was puzzled as to why it was taking so long to reach the start line 🤔
Very impressed with the Erdinger Alkohol free beer just after the finish line 🍺👍

Top Bottom