Any summer holiday plans this year ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Cols. Lots of them. Very high.
cycling-smiley-uphill.gif

In the last week of June and the first week of July, I'll be in the Italian Alps for 3 days, then the French Alps for 3, then around Mont Ventoux for 2, then the Pyrenees for 6. This is an 11-day "supported tour" (if you believe such a thing exists), followed by 3 more cycling days of my own invention (staying at a cycling lodge in the Pyrenees).

Last edited:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A week in Coventry, visiting my family - yay! :laugh:

I intend to make it somewhat more interesting by doing a 130 mile ride each way (over numerous hills of West Yorkshire and the Peak District with many thousands of feet of climbing in each direction).

I am going down to Devon with my bike at the start of September for an autumn holiday. I'll be trying to do a couple of rides over Dartmoor. I'd like to go to Exmoor too and to explore parts of the coast.

we tend to concentate on beach resorts for scuba diving, we will have to do it soon though.

Try the sea: the sand will make scuba diving impossible.

Reactions: TVC

screenman

Legendary Member
Due to this topic I have just spent a grand, I was not even thinking holidays until yesterday but I thoughts let's have a look.

10 days in Puerto Pollensa half board £990 for the pair of us in October. Easter in Shrewsbury booked, fancy Liverpool in March. We rather have a long weekend 6 or 7 times a year than a long haul somewhere.

Top Bottom