Any takers for a ride round Hillingdon cycle track in Hayes London?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
looks like 8:30am is the time it opens. We can be there for as long as people want to - how early do people want to set off?

Where are people heading from? We could possibly ride there or train there depending on what the feeling was

BM - I know your type, you'll talk it down, get our expectations low and then before we know it you'll leave us eating dust as you zip past super sprinter style on the recumbent....:blush::ohmy:

stevevw

Guru
I would be up for this.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Tollers said:
TT. You can count me in for Hillingdon too. Have sooo much free time over the next few months that i'm going to be pretty flexible. I never knew there was anything there.

Tollers

You've got to promise to sort your mudguards out first...

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Rollcall- down to business: 8:30 onwards 13th Dec
Davywalnuts
Ianrauk
Redjedi
Cotterpin
ttcycle
Origamist
Bollo?
BentMikey
Stevevw
Tollers

Looking like a healthy turnout so far...:sad:

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
08.30 on Sunday morning? Take pity on us! How about an 09.00 meet somewhere central-ish, say Hyde Park Corner, and then ride out from there?

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
well BM - I was aiming early for your sakes...I'm easy re times though (lightweights you call yourselves serious cyclists?!:o)

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Well, I'll go that early if you all want to!!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
BentMikey said:
08.30 on Sunday morning? Take pity on us! How about an 09.00 meet somewhere central-ish, say Hyde Park Corner, and then ride out from there?

Sounds good to me!

I really dont like going out for a cycle unless its going to add up over 60miles or soo.. :biggrin:

Luke, 8:30 on a sunday morning.. i agree, am confused, what this 8:30 mean? I know 0400hrs when I usually get home but 8:30.... :biggrin:

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
HPC sounds good if anyone can lead us to the track as I don't know that end of town as well.

9:00- 9:30 Meet HPC?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Thats the beauty of muskerteering ttc, none of us knows where were going! hehehe!

I think we aim for Watford, Rickmansworth then Pinner then were there??

(that times good for me)

OP
OP
ttcycle

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
ok lets say 9:30 at HPC for all the competitors to roll out of bed in an alcohol induced daze (not naming names...)

We can sort of find our way there no doubt musketeer style- I'm heading up there on 16th for some training so if I'm up to I might ride back and figure out a route of sorts...ahh the responsibility!!!

Top Bottom