Anybody go out and ride today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
As i'm still stuck in recovering from my knee surgery - i was wondering who went out today and how many miles you all completed.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Nil miles for me. Fully intended to go but as I am starting another job tomorrow, had to do some paperwork. Still no ride at all this month yet!!

broomwagon

I was out 'til dinnertime, managed 52 miles. Stockport, Poynton, Macclesfield, over the Cat And Fiddle, Buxton, Chapel Le Frith, Whalley Bridge and back down the A6 to home. Lovely day for a ride

MattHB

Proud Daddy
went out with the local club for the first time today for a leisurely social ride for (including getting to and from the start) 38 miles :smile: was great to meet new people and I was surprised that I was reasonably fit compared to some, however really unfit compared to others!

need to do more :bicycle:its time to bust the 50 next weekend I think.. so long as its not really horridly windy

Gbola

Well 31 mile solo ride today. Thamesmead to Canary Wharf to Tower bridge then back to Thamesmead

D

Deleted member 1258

I had a Sunday morning out, the first one since a serious cold a couple of weeks ago, out to Wootton Wawen and back by a fairly direct route, cold, slow, my average was around 12mph, and hard, but fun and important, 50 miles covered and I'm knackered tonight.

Doseone

Guru
Hi Jowwy - I'm not a million miles away from you so you may well be familiar with some of the roads I ride on. Weather was lovely today so went for about 27 miles with Mrs Doseone that took in Llanddew, Groesffordd, Cantref, Pennorth, Talyllyn and Llanspyddid. Hope your knee gets better quickly.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
35 miles round trip to Holmfirth; after yesterday's 75-mile Audax where I realised the cleats weren't set up right I needed to get them correct for next Sunday's Leeds sportive. Checking the bike over the back brakes were stuck on; I'd done the last 20 miles yesterday with them on! Thought it was tough going.

Edge705

49 miles non stop loop over bleasdale and oakenclough 2600 feet of climbing mostly strong cross and headwind today loads of cyclists out just an absolute pain in the backside chill combined with strong winds making descending almost unbearable.

broomwagon

35 miles round trip to Holmfirth; after yesterday's 75-mile Audax where I realised the cleats weren't set up right I needed to get them correct for next Sunday's Leeds sportive. Checking the bike over the back brakes were stuck on; I'd done the last 20 miles yesterday with them on! Thought it was tough going.

Hoping to be over that way next week via Isle Of Skye road and then Holme Moss. I need to get some hills in and to get back into the habit of sitting down on those long climbs

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
5 miles to work: it was b****y icy btw this morning :angry: 5 miles back tonote, lovely and warm :scratch:
Speedy recovery to you :hello:

No ride for me today, I'd got in feeling 110% from yesterday's ride, unfortunately I also got in to 22 month year old who was loaded with his first serious cold/sore throat/cough and they kept on coming to me for comfort. As you can probably guess I developed a heavy cold/sore throat/ cough over night and despite it being one of the best days of the year so far I never got out xx(

Top Bottom