Anybody go out and ride today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
82 miles reliability ride, 16mph ave and 900m climbed.
Wow, while I've been sitting here with a cat on my lap! :reading:

Slioch

Guru
26 miles today around the quiet (and totally flat) country lanes north of York. First proper ride since breaking ribs & collar bone 5 weeks ago, so taking things nice and steady. Absolutely cracking day for a ride though, with wall to wall sunshine and a nice fresh north-westerly breeze to encourage you to keep moving.

Edwards80

Über Member
Went for a ride on the MTB with the Mrs along the Trans Pennine Trail. Great day for it and it's a nice route that starts 2 mins from my front door :biggrin:

The GPS didn't warn me about this tree blocking our path though ;)

520576444.jpg

cerenko

52 done today in glorious wether around ponti, wentbridge, and nostel, mostly testing new bike so not fast, had to stop after breaking chain at traffic lights, I must have more power in my legs that I thought. 3 hours and 22 min's, legs feeling it now after 5 mile run as well.

curzons246

Veteran
As i'm still stuck in recovering from my knee surgery - i was wondering who went out today and how many miles you all completed.
Hi Jowwy - hope that knee recovers real quickly - i did 57.3 miles today passed 50 for the first time ever :-) that makes a total of 139 miles in 7 days and well on the way to 100k the 100 miles before we get out on the cut for the summer

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
Hi Jowwy - hope that knee recovers real quickly - i did 57.3 miles today passed 50 for the first time ever :-) that makes a total of 139 miles in 7 days and well on the way to 100k the 100 miles before we get out on the cut for the summer
cheers curzons

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Hoping to be over that way next week via Isle Of Skye road and then Holme Moss. I need to get some hills in and to get back into the habit of sitting down on those long climbs

Holme Moss is one of the climbs I need to get used to as well; I'm doing the Brian Robinson challenge which uses it at the end of April, 2 weeks after the C2C. Those, plus the Cheshire Cat in March means some hill time is needed!

The past few weeks I've been skiving from my usual 'hilly' route (Dewsbury-Mirfield-Emley Mast-Kirkburton-Windmill cafe near Penistone) with a range of peurile excuses.

Top Bottom