Anybody in London N1 want to do me a favour?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I need to find out if somebody lives at an address in London N1. It's a simple matter of checking to see if there's a nameplate by the bell push on the street door or even ringing the bell and asking for him by name. It's a rented flat that's had lots of tenants in recent years.

subaqua

What’s the point
lets hope its a first floor flat and not a basement one http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/n..._pipe_floods_homes_and_closes_roads_1_4804051

Ha ha, nothing dangerous about it. I just need to confirm an address.
Did they not reply to your letter? I hope you spent 55p on a stamp before asking a stranger to visit them.

Brains

Legendary Member
Devastation??? They're having a laugh. This is devestation

Its all a case of worth.
The value of the 5,500 homes in Cumbria flooded by Storm Desmond may not be so much less than the value of two streets of homes in Islington flooded by a broken water main.

It should also be pointed out most of the inner London judiciary live in Islington.
It's going to cost Thames Water an arm and leg to fix this, and that is assuming they can buy their way out and not end up in court

Either way I feel sorry for the residents who will now be looking at moving back home in early 2018 if they are lucky

Brains

Legendary Member
I need to find out if somebody lives at an address in London N1. It's a simple matter of checking to see if there's a nameplate by the bell push on the street door or even ringing the bell and asking for him by name. It's a rented flat that's had lots of tenants in recent years.

Talk to the Landlord ........

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Its all a case of worth.
The value of the 5,500 homes in Cumbria flooded by Storm Desmond may not be so much less than the value of two streets of homes in Islington flooded by a broken water main.
Are you talking worth, or value?
It should also be pointed out most of the inner London judiciary live in Islington.
So? Are their homes and lives "worth" more than anyone elses just because of a job of work they do?
It's going to cost Thames Water an arm and leg to fix this, and that is assuming they can buy their way out and not end up in court
Public liability insurance.
Either way I feel sorry for the residents who will now be looking at moving back home in early 2018 if they are lucky
I suspect a large majority have had basements flooded, and that's it. Hardly devestation.....

Top Bottom