Anybody off to the cycle show at the Nec

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sixmile

Veteran
I wouldn’t make a special trip for it.I went many years ago as I had a free ticket and a very cheap train fare. Met @BrumJim for a coffee IIRC!

There’s also one at Alexandra Palace in April if London holds more appeal than Birmingham

This pretty much makes my mind up for me not to go. I had seen the London one but too early in the year for me and not quite as easy to travel to with the NEC being pretty much beside Birmingham airport. I'll just save the pennies and put it towards a bigger July trip with the family.

I might you up on that offer sometime @BrumJim

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
For all the space there seems to be very little to take your interest at bike shows. The most interesting thing I saw was SPDs in 2003 which you could have a go with. But there’s next to nothing where your jaw drops as you go wow.

For all the space there seems to be very little to take your interest at bike shows. The most interesting thing I saw was SPDs in 2003 which you could have a go with. But there’s next to nothing where your jaw drops as you go wow.

I can thoroughly recommend Bespoked - at least, based on the pre-Covid one I went to in Brizzle.

And I met the great Chris King! <swoon>

Top Bottom