Anyone back at work in the morning?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Retired in November - no more work for me ever again!
Can't say I'm missing getting up at 6.30 every morning, or constantly having upper management on my back, or dealing with customers, or being at everyone's beck and call, or being stuck in traffic, or not having time to do stuff, or worrying about upsetting the apple cart, or having to placate the PC thought police..........
Biggest decisions today are - which beach to walk the dog on and which bike to ride.
Bliss!^_^

Brandane

Legendary Member
Only semi retirement for me :smile:.
I do agency work, so can please myself what days I work, in theory. In practice you work more than you want to!
I did a night shift on Saturday night. Nothing else booked this week but that could soon change.

screenman

Legendary Member
7th or so day in bed here with a virus I hope nobody else catches, somehow got to get up and do a VAT return.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Kind of.
I've put the new ad up online and checked the email and texts. I'm about done for today now.

potsy

Rambler
Back in tomorrow for 1 day, off then until I do another day on the 2nd then off the next 4.

Think there will be some scraping in the morning :cold:

Back in today, very quiet in the office. I now see why xmas is often quoted as a toss off in the office. Had 2 e-mails so far, neither really addressed to me... Still, it's nice to catch up on some e-mails and have some music on (boss is out!)

Top Bottom