Anyone been helping their kids to eat their easter eggs?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
I see it as part of my fatherly duty to help our daughter maintain a balanced and healthy diet.

With this in mind I have so far consumed three cadbury's cream eggs, a packet of buttons, and half a small white chocolate Shaun the Sheep (cream eggs were best!!). :thumbsup:

Any other mums or dads out there that have had to perform similar stomach churning tasks in the interest of keeping their kids healthy? :whistle:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I bought my dog two dairy milk eggs, a buttons easter chick and a bag of mini eggs. But sadly chocolate is not good for dogs so for her safety I am having to eat them all myself. Damn. :tongue: :biggrin: :whistle:

Oh, and an Aero sheep....forgot bout that :wacko:

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I bought my dog two dairy milk eggs, a buttons easter chick and a bag of mini eggs. But sadly chocolate is not good for dogs so for her safety I am having to eat them all myself. Damn. :tongue: :biggrin: :whistle:

You are my hero
cool.gif

LosingFocus

Lost it, got it again.
I may or may not have just polished off a Creme Egg that wouldnt have been any good for my 4 y/o... :whistle:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I could do with a chocolate egg.

I bought four to take to my God-daughter and her siblings over the weekend. However, due to the heat and the 6 hours in the car (as well as the lack of brain power to have foreseen the outcome) they became a bit fluid enroute and so I bought four more while I was there and left them with eight to share between them.

Had I thought about it before setting off I would have four here all to myself!

Deb13b

I'm glad to see I'm not the only parent who is going through the trauma of eating their childs Easter eggs ! I don't want to eat them but I have to make sure they're ok

Melvil

In the interests of health and safety I consumed all of a hotel chocolate 'egg sandwich' in order to prevent adverse effects on no-one else at all.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
no kids = no easter eggs :sad:

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Kids now away from home so no Easter Eggs here either.... but boot now on other foot- daughter sent us a small chocolate duck each, so had to eat them. It's the law.

stephec

Legendary Member
Like Archie says, "it's the law," :biggrin:

I went into Tescos yesterday and found them selling off Lindt plain chocolate bunnies cheap, I didn't half feel sick last night!

Arch

Married to Night Train
Blimey, I realise now I never had an egg at all. Better go shopping tomorrow, see if there are any reduced....

Top Bottom