Anyone been watching Torchwood?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twobiker

Gwen, dump the rest of them, much better at acting.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Not as many as men, get that in first before the floodgates open.
That makes two of us.

twobiker

That makes two of us.
We had better not refer to them as Ladies as apparently that makes us some kind of sexist weirdo, what about the Notting Hill Carnival, or flashing for beads in New Orleans, it seems men are supposed to walk round with bags on their heads in case a girl decides to roll her sleeves up. After 32 yrs of marriage some women still don't make sense.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
We had better not refer to them as Ladies as apparently that makes us some kind of sexist weirdo, what about the Notting Hill Carnival, or flashing for beads in New Orleans, it seems men are supposed to walk round with bags on their heads in case a girl decides to roll her sleeves up. After 32 yrs of marriage some women still don't make sense.

I truly do not understand that bollox TBH. Do these people complain is a loo is labelled Ladies instead of Womens? It seems like the Christian gods canundrum. Look but don;t touch, touch but don't eat. Have free will but make the right choices. Some people have seriously large chips on their shoulders!!!!

twobiker

I truly do not understand that bollox TBH. Do these people complain is a loo is labelled Ladies instead of Womens? It seems like the Christian gods canundrum. Look but don;t touch, touch but don't eat. Have free will but make the right choices. Some people have seriously large chips on their shoulders!!!!
I always call them Ladies as I have no idea of their age etc, and it seems more polite, but then I give up my seat on a bus for them , even if they look like said bus, and hold open doors, but it seems that's wrong as well , there's no pleasing some people. Even if we behave no differently to ,fat thin, pretty, or face like a box of smashed crabs , it seems to some at least we are just "trying to get off with them".

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I always call them Ladies as I have no idea of their age etc, and it seems more polite, but then I give up my seat on a bus for them , even if they look like said bus, and hold open doors, but it seems that's wrong as well , there's no pleasing some people. Even if we behave no differently to ,fat thin, pretty, or face like a box of smashed crabs , it seems to some at least we are just "trying to get off with them".

I agree mate :sad:

twobiker

All this Spice Girls , let it all hang out attitude has obviously not been what all the fairer sex wanted,........... if you are allowed to call them fairer sex that is.

Top Bottom