Anyone been watching Torchwood?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
give me the last series of Torchwood any day over any series of Lost or 24... I still wonder why i sat through that lot!

Heroes i gave up on halfway through the 4th series... but lost it's charm after series 1 in my opinion

I'm currently rewatching the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica, which managed to keep itself on track all the way through to the end, again, IMO

twobiker

As the Americans proved I think with Life on Mars USA, some things don't travel across the pond, no, not Amy Pond, so has Torchwood survived its Atlantic journey?.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
As the Americans proved I think with Life on Mars USA, some things don't travel across the pond, no, not Amy Pond, so has Torchwood survived its Atlantic journey?.

I must say I was pleasantly surprised. After all Torchwood as we knew it had been destroyed so to bring it back there were only a couple of options. One introduce on of the other Torchwood groups (passing mentions to a lost one and a Scottish one as I recall) or to use the remaining characters in an inventive way. I think it worked TBH.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Can we stay away from the unreformed males showing how unreformed they are this time please?

Interesting that you see it as being unreformed. In the relationships I have had each Lady / Woman has expected me to behave in a different way towards her. Is it any wonder we get confused sometimes. It is one benefit of being in a long term relationship - you only have to learn the rules once.

Interesting that you see it as being unreformed. In the relationships I have had each Lady / Woman has expected me to behave in a different way towards her. Is it any wonder we get confused sometimes. It is one benefit of being in a long term relationship - you only have to learn the rules once.

What you do in a private relationship between two consenting adults is between the two of you. But society has moved on from the way women used to be treated although you would not know it reading some of the knuckle dragging male posts in CC. Its no wonder there are so few female cyclists and CC members given the attitudes some still exhibit here.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
What you do in a private relationship between two consenting adults is between the two of you. But society has moved on from the way women used to be treated although you would not know it reading some of the knuckle dragging male posts in CC. Its no wonder there are so few female cyclists and CC members given the attitudes some still exhibit here.

Redlight - Please refrain from judging me. I am in no way a knuckle dragging male although if you talked this way to me face to face I might just revise that opinion.

Redlight - Please refrain from judging me. I am in no way a knuckle dragging male although if you talked this way to me face to face I might just revise that opinion.

If you are not that is not the way you come over in your long line of posts in the now locked short skirt thread and some of them here. Perhaps you should pay attention to making sure what you write reflects what you claim to be.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
If you are not that is not the way you come over in your long line of posts in the now locked short skirt thread and some of them here. Perhaps you should pay attention to making sure what you write reflects what you claim to be.

FFS fella. There is a huge difference between joking, making observations and being misogynistic. If you can't see that it is you who needs a reality check you pompous, arrogant jerk. (my assessment of you based on your posts)

Top Bottom