Anyone been watching Torchwood?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twobiker

If you are not that is not the way you come over in your long line of posts in the now locked short skirt thread and some of them here. Perhaps you should pay attention to making sure what you write reflects what you claim to be.
Perhaps you should stick to Torchwood rather than trying to stir things, moral judge you are not, the skirt thread was a train wreck and resembled a Saturday night in a large town at closing time, Lads and Lasses squabbling.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
That what you dismiss as just jokes and observations about women is no longer considered acceptable. But I have said enough and shall say no more. But please just think about how all this "male banter" about women comes over.

Turn that gaze upon yourself. Also there were ladies on the thread that were in no way offended and in fact were joining in. Just something to think about.

twobiker

That what you dismiss as just jokes and observations about women is no longer considered acceptable. But I have said enough and shall say no more. But please just think about how all this "male banter" about women comes over.
MERRIAM-WEBSTER definition, banter," to speak to or address in a witty or teasing manner" you have a problem with that.? it was reciprocated by those concerned.

twobiker

The count is now 2 :smile:

And both detectives, spooky.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I think this deserves a thread of its own AFS & Twobiker... it's a shame for those who see the thread title and think "Yeah i saw Torchwood and i loved it/hated it." only to read an unrelated and mind numbing exchange between you two!

...so yeah, I really enjoyed Torchwood Miracle Day, not as much as Children of Earth and I'm looking forward to seeing Doctor Who on Saturday.. my best mate was the boom operator on this upcoming episode and will be the 2nd time he's worked with James Cordon.. but that unrelated i guess... back to Torchwood... erm :hello:

twobiker

I think this deserves a thread of its own AFS & Twobiker... it's a shame for those who see the thread title and think "Yeah i saw Torchwood and i loved it/hated it." only to read an unrelated and mind numbing exchange between you two!

...so yeah, I really enjoyed Torchwood Miracle Day, not as much as Children of Earth and I'm looking forward to seeing Doctor Who on Saturday.. my best mate was the boom operator on this upcoming episode and will be the 2nd time he's worked with James Cordon.. but that unrelated i guess... back to Torchwood... erm :hello:
If you had come up with this information earlier, Will it be as good if Rory and Amy are not in it this week?

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian

In fairness you are right. Threads do have a habit of taking on a life of their own sometimes but yes no more talk of Ladies from me :smile:

Top Bottom