Anyone braving the cold today ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
i went out for about 20 miles yesterday and the wind was bitter cold . It was horrible and its supposed to be colder today .
I might go for a ride in it :wacko:

screenman

Legendary Member
I am braving it all the way to spoons for brekkie, in the car of course. I may venture out later on the bike if I can find the stabilisers.

vickster

Legendary Member
No I went yesterday, 15 miles felt like 30. The freezing hadwind was very unpleasant. Although out of the wind it actually didn't feel too cold, although today is forecast to be colder. I'll go to the gym instead :smile:

Soltydog

Legendary Member
I didn't get chance to ride yesterday, so I'll make the effort to go for a ride today. With snow forecast here, most days this week & back at work from Tuesday It'll probably be just turbo spins rest of the week :sad:

Buck

Guru
I’m hoping to get out later. Let it warm up a degree or two! I’ve got a silly tickle cough at the minute so don’t want to make it worse - will end up like a bank robber with a snood over my face!

Forecast has some sun for this PM so might make it more bearable.

vickster

Legendary Member
The skies are beautiful blue here but the wind is brutal and not to be braved again

vickster

Legendary Member
You can rest easy knowing you did you ride yesterday and laugh at us fools out today!
Yep it's just a shame as without the wind, it looks lovely for cycling and the forecast for the week means no cycling!

ozboz

Guru
did 20 yesterday , was ok going but bad news battling the wind on the way back , it's mainly my hands that cop it , but it's a put up and shut up situation really ,so I popped into the pub my Lad works , his GF got me a nice plate of chips n gravy ! that warmed up the bell ringers ! ,
I actually had an 'off' yesterday , first one for about 3 years , misjudged an entrance into a park and my peddle hit a small stone wall and that was me me flat on my back ! , no witnesses so no hurt pride ! , and the bike is ok !
result !
I'll be out in a bit , got to find a stables near Ham Hall for GF ,
so yes , ozboz the brave will be out today !!

Top Bottom