Anyone cycling on Christmas day?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

luckyfox

She's the cats pajamas
The crazy people and I are doing a Christmas day ParkRun, I shall be cycling down and back... unless the roads have been swallowed by sink holes.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Weather permitting I'll be out on a bicycle, if its icy then its the trike cos Maz is going to her sons ( I don't get on with him) so I've not got to cook. Planning on a few lunchtime drinkies in Enderby or Narborough with some of my old mates.

We will be cycling 3.5 miles to the pub for Christmas Dinner. We will probably cycle about 5 miles back again due to a bit of weaving.

Shanks

Not Christmas day but already booked for the new forest tt on Boxing day. Almost a tradition now and certainly helps stop serious over indulgence the day before.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
2 young kids .
Relatives round for dinner / tea

Time to go for a ride ?
pmsl__rainbow_dash_by_sammyrambofoster-d4l4c5r.png

Rustybucket

Veteran
Im cycling back home on Christmas Eve which is 100 miles, resting Christmas day & then probably do a 70 mile route on boxing day.
Hopefully there wont be any Ice!

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I need to double check but I have scheduled in my calendar a club ride for Christmas day from Sandbanks ferry to Corfe Castle and routes around ( I imagine). We normally stop for lunch on these rides.... so I wonder how we are going to manage this on Christmas day :smile:

Top Bottom