Anyone dealt with Ribble lately ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
I am going to get an ebike.
Ribble seem to tick most boxes.
Their web site does not show a phone number.
I eventually found a site which tells me their phone lines are not working (very strange).
I did find a number, tried it and sure enough it just goes to a message service. I left a message but have had no response.
There is no way I will spend over £2K on a bike via internet.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Very safe if you stick it on the credit card.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Last bike I got from them I just used the bike builder to configure the bike how I wanted it and it arrived no problem and well set up. Is there not a huge wait for anything just now though. Not sure if you will get it for the summer or not?

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
Is that far given the level of investment? And you don’t want to buy online?
Otherwise try your LBS? All selling e bikes now
No.....I am happy to visit. I just can't get through to book an appointment.
I don't want to risk a 60 mile trip without knowing I have a fitting slot booked.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
I don't want to risk a 60 mile trip without knowing I have a fitting slot booked.
When I open up their website on the ipad there is a messenger pop up that looks like someone is online to chat?

vickster

Legendary Member
I’ve never heard of booking a slot to order a bike?
Don’t they build to order?

They have a new showroom open.
Yes this one
https://www.ribblecycles.co.uk/our-stores/clitheroe/
I think it was discussed on here, albeit with a certain mockery of a signature scent.
Would be interested in how you get on @Dave7 with your purchase and feelings on your bike if you get it -be nice if you could report back on the same thread - I have been on two group rides since lockdown easing with a guy who is very pleased with his Ribble carbon ebike - I think that cost him 4 grand though.

edit - on a quick look not sure how he managed to hit 4 grand - their most expensive electric road bike appears to be 3 grand.

Last edited:
Top Bottom