Anyone doing any diy this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I will be putting a T&G pine ceiling in my shed to replace the existing plaster board one , tomorrow. Forecast is rain so I doubt I will take the bike out . Don't know about Sunday yet.

pplpilot

Guru
Mrs pplpilot is away this weekend with the childerbeasts. So I dare say there will be a bit of diy... :okay:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I may well have to pop into work to change a 22mm elbow that is weeping. Its a crimp fitting so may just go pop.
the registerd Emergency 24 hr plumber service cant come until monday ... :wacko:

Lonestar

Veteran
I will be putting a T&G pine ceiling in my shed to replace the existing plaster board one , tomorrow. Forecast is rain so I doubt I will take the bike out . Don't know about Sunday yet.

Does this mean we should avoid the area?

Mark Grant

Acting Captain of The St Annes Jombulance.
I did a quick job this morning then came home and built a couple of raised beds, then fettled the bikes ready for tonights Fnrttc to Brighton.
May do a bit more on Sunday.

winjim

Smash the cistern
Picked up the keys today so will be inspecting the new house to see what needs doing. First job is removal and replacement of the broken asbestos roof on the garage, but I'll get a man in for that.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Nope. I'll be at work instead. Though I may be tempted to 2nd coat the woodwork in the spare room on Sunday night after a 12hr shift, that way the rooms ready for masking and walls painting next week...

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Think we have a leaking dishwasher inlet, as my wife pointed out a suspicious water trail in the kitchen this afternoon when the dishwasher was running. Deep joy dragging that bastard thing in and out of its place, as the only way it comes out is by firstly moving out the washing machine next to it.
Need to go over to my Mum's during the weekend to refit a built in bedroom cupboard shelf I have repaired following water damage from a roof leak. Then more repair to the water damaged plaster before repainting the inside of the cupboards. All through entrance gaps not wide enough for my shoulders to fit through.
Also sand down and then mask and spray a repaired picture frame.

Early morning bike ride should put me in a better frame of mind.

MarkF

Guru
I have the back door to varnish, garage wood fascias to replace, dining room to do completely + lighting, 2 porch windows (misted up) units to replace, the remaining ivy out back to take down and a fence to put up. I am overwhelmed.

It's just too much work, and it's boring, so me and MrsF have decided to go on the lash tomorrow afternoon in Leeds instead.:okay:

Top Bottom