Anyone doing any diy this weekend?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MikeG

Guru
Yep, as always. I'm in the middle of building this, as I have been for the last 3 years:

8twFsaJ.jpg

9RU5OGT.jpg

I shall be reminding the rest of the football team of my inadequacy by asking them which one of them can come round and fix my latest calamity (knocking over the outside lighting with the lawnmower, since you ask...). It provides them with some entertainment as I try to guess which tradesman I need to do various jobs.

PaulSB

Legendary Member
For some weeks now I’ve been telling my wife replacing the lights underneath the kitchen wall cabinets is a rainy day job.

Unfortunately it’s raining here this morning..........,,

alicat

Legendary Member
Refitted the front door Yale lock and the catch on the lounge double door. Won't be using that decorator again.

vickster

Legendary Member
My thoughts exactly.

I have tools in my hands most days at work so doing the same thing at weekends has never appealed to me in the slightest.
I work so I can pay people who know what they are doing to do this stuff :smile:

alicat

Legendary Member
Did they paint over them?

No, the front door lock doesn't 'catch' any more. Not sorted that one yet. And the screw in the lounge door also stops the catch operating. Obviously never checked his work.

Top Bottom