Anyone else doing sweet Fanny Adams tonight?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
mickle said:
What a crap year that was. I don't feel inclined to mark its passing. Bowl of soup and an early night for yours truly. Not as miserable as I sound, honestly, just nonplussed. Roll on 2010.

This year has been one of the best ever for me. I hope that I will never have to look back on it wistfully because the succeeding years have not been as good.

I'm up for a cracking 2010. Some of it's planned for but I've got a feeling that there are going to be some great events that develop from things that have happened this year.

I'm will be celebrating by eating a curry of incendiary hotness and using my breath to ignite the fuel pads of a batch of sky lanterns and a couple of 'cakes' of fireworks.

As the event approaches up I am suppressing my excitement by immersing myself in HTML, CSS and Javascript coding to create some interactive molecule/chemistry web pages to refresh and re-assert my alpha geek status at home.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
Arch, fancy some company?
We could be sober together while seeing in the new year.:headshake:

Maybe we should have an impromptu online CC party!

I suspect I'll be in my jimjams and half asleep by 11 though....

Arch

Married to Night Train
User3143 said:
I'm off to bed early only to get up early in an attempt to do a ride that will run close to 200 miles.

I'm gonna leave mine in Luton and go the long way via Bedford and Cambridge out to the Norfolk/Suffolk borders to visit/surprise my Aunt and Nan who I did not see over Christmas.:headshake:

I hope they are in when you get there! Cool thing to do though, I might well surprise my Mum in the summer by riding down to her - just over 100 miles...

jonesy

Guru
I'll be joining the doing nothing in particular club as well. Fireworks will probably put paid to an early night, but hopefully little one will sleep through it...

longers

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
I'm off to bed early only to get up early in an attempt to do a ride that will run close to 200 miles.

I'm gonna leave mine in Luton and go the long way via Bedford and Cambridge out to the Norfolk/Suffolk borders to visit/surprise my Aunt and Nan who I did not see over Christmas.:headshake:

Have a good ride Lee, I don't know down there so is that almost 200 one way or is that for the round trip and you'll be returning laden with leftovers tomorrow night?

I'm doing nowt much tonight but I will enjoy doing nowt much very much and I would like to wish everybody on CC - Good health and some fun for next year :headshake:

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
I'm on my way!

:headshake:
:blush:

Yikes! :headshake:

:wacko:

Jim jams is not a euphemism for anything remotely frilly BTW, these are fleecy tartan jobs I got for Xmas. Very snug, I woke up last night too hot! Although I was also wearing a sweatshirt over the top. Or maybe it was a hot flush...

Arch

Married to Night Train
longers said:
Have a good ride Lee, I don't know down there so is that almost 200 one way or is that for the round trip and you'll be returning laden with leftovers tomorrow night?

I'm doing nowt much tonight but I will enjoy doing nowt much very much and I would like to wish everybody on CC - Good health and some fun for next year :headshake:

Come to our online party! Bring nibbles and a couple of your new pencils, in case we decide to play picture consequences.

Night Train

Maker of Things
longers said:

We should go over to Arch's and gate crash her private party!:headshake:

mickle said:
What a crap year that was. I don't feel inclined to mark its passing. Bowl of soup and an early night for yours truly. Not as miserable as I sound, honestly, just nonplussed. Roll on 2010.

Think I can be happy with 2009....cut the booze down by quite a bit.Im still in one piece and cycling after a nightmare start with health problems.Probably a very good reason for cutting the booze.

Not doing a lot but I have allowed the option to get some booze in as I haven't had any for 5 weeks and I only drank while I was holidaying in Thailand.

Don't really feel in the mood for booze as I feel too tired.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Night Train said:
We should go over to Arch's and gate crash her private party!:headshake:

Any more than two and it's standing room only!

I'm going to start a party thread and see how many people actually hang around here tonight!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Can I bob in to the on-line party...probably whilst lighting fireworks after a few too many pops......I'll wish you all a Happy New Ye....BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headshake:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm home alone with the good lady wife . There's a do we could go to but I've still got a cold, I don't want to go anyway and I'm driving my kids back to London tomorrow so a clear head is beneficial.

Arch

Married to Night Train
fossyant said:
Can I bob in to the on-line party...probably whilst lighting fireworks after a few too many pops......I'll wish you all a Happy New Ye....BANG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:headshake:

Do bring some fireworks to the party, the garden will be well big enough. Just bring the nice rockets with less noise please, and not the bangers....

I promise to say 'ooooh' and 'aaaaah' in the right places.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Arch said:
Any more than two and it's standing room only!

I'm going to start a party thread and see how many people actually hang around here tonight!

I am doing not very much, so I would like to join in. :headshake:

I have some Dark Choc Brazils, and will see what else I can find for the important nibbles aspect of the party. I have just finished off some Martini Asti, but I am sure I could find some more.

Top Bottom