Anyone else getting hacked off with waiting for a Canyon?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Does this mean they do not have an endurance disc equipped frame?

I don't think they do. As well as an incredibly complicated naming system they also make it tricky to distinguish between 2015 and 2916 frames. When I was looking I knew I wanted endurance and 2016 as the 2016 is supposedly much better, but you had to look for visual clues. In the end I went with Cannondale because I could see what I was getting and the bike would be with me within 2 days.

P.S. - still no refund from Canyon and no cancelled order confirmed.

Andy-56

Regular
I don't think they do. As well as an incredibly complicated naming system they also make it tricky to distinguish between 2015 and 2916 frames. When I was looking I knew I wanted endurance and 2016 as the 2016 is supposedly much better, but you had to look for visual clues. In the end I went with Cannondale because I could see what I was getting and the bike would be with me within 2 days.

I rang Canyon today and spoke to the office junior who I told to cancel my order and he obliged and sent me this, note how the person you speak to never puts their name at the bottom of the email...this way they can act as a collective and it makes it difficult to track who said what and when... I pity them for what ol' Roman is doing to them. They a seem to be a satellite office taking all the abuse like a shield for the main company.

Dear Andrew,

This is confirmation of cancellation of order

Sincerely,
Canyon Bicycles Ltd

I'll sleep well tonight now that I'm rid of this incompetent bunch.

I rang Canyon today and spoke to the office junior who I told to cancel my order and he obliged and sent me this, note how the person you speak to never puts their name at the bottom of the email...this way they can act as a collective and it makes it difficult to track who said what and when... I pity them for what ol' Roman is doing to them. They a seem to be a satellite office taking all the abuse like a shield for the main company.

Dear Andrew,

This is confirmation of cancellation of order

Sincerely,
Canyon Bicycles Ltd

I'll sleep well tonight now that I'm rid of this incompetent bunch.

How do you know they won't still charge you etc etc like the other stories in the thread?
BB

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member

@Milkfloat PM me and I will give you some useful contact details

Andy-56

Regular
All I know is my future is now Rosey ^_^ Canyon, as someone said on here recently, are a figment of someone's imagination. I feel like I've been scarred by Canyon as I keep wanting to ring Rose bikes and check that they still have my order......
....I wish I'd done more research on the internet about Canyons atrocious lack of service as I could have saved myself a lot if bother.. Instead of getting reeled in by their fabulous website (and it is very good) It not a recent thing either, they've had an appaling rep for customer service for years.

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Postman has just been with my Ribble
1877_10207815310717554_2157871925569353694_n.jpg

Andy-56

Regular
With a dispatch estimate of 11th Jan originally given for my Xlite CRS 4400 ordered from Rose Bikes, I received an 'order dispatched' notice today....a week early. Result! :smile:
So glad I binned Canyon as I would have likely still been waiting for a simple confirmation.
Thumbs up to all here who recommended Rose.

huwsparky

Über Member
With a dispatch estimate of 11th Jan originally given for my Xlite CRS 4400 ordered from Rose Bikes, I received an 'order dispatched' notice today....a week early. Result! :smile:
So glad I binned Canyon as I would have likely still been waiting for a simple confirmation.
Thumbs up to all here who recommended Rose.

Don't forget to put up some pic's and a quick review of your first impressions when it comes. :becool:

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Still waiting for my refund, I am using it as more rope for Canyon to hang themselves with, the longer this goes on the more I can complain.

Top Bottom