Anyone else on the same boat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Dog/cat/snake/rat/mouse/duck/guinea pig/horse/sheep or any other animal other than human in the bed is just a big No!

D

Deleted member 26715

What are your views on severed horses heads in the bed?
It's a fine line, when fresh there is the concern about the ticks & of course the blood does make a little mess, then after a few days you get the bluebottles which of course leads to maggots, but there is a little window of opportunity right in the middle where it could be considered acceptable, however I don't agree.

Animals floor, humans furniture with a caveat that if a piece of furniture is given to an animal solely for it's use then humans do not sit/lay on that.

screenman

Legendary Member
MrsD often accuses me of bringing a snake to bed :rolleyes:.

Barbados threadsnake

screenman

Legendary Member
My Dad is of the same view. He even has separate washing machine and dishwasher for the animals blankets and bowls!

Maybe not the washing machine but for the food bowls, well they would not go near the dishwasher. Love dogs and in fact most animals, adore the two grandogs we have but I just feel different to the carers.

OP
OP
gavroche

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
It is my fault really because when Molly was a puppy, we let her sleep on the bed and now she is 2.5 years old and she is used to it and I don't want to upset her because I am a big softy with her really, but I don't mind, she deserves to have a good life, too many dogs are not so lucky.

D

Deleted member 26715

She would be just as happy in her own bed in the corner of the bedroom which is still a No for me, or a bed elsewhere in the house, our dog does not come upstairs, there's nothing to stop her, but she knows she;s not allowed.

Top Bottom