Anyone else on the same boat?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It's not the dog that is bringing them in, she's 12 years old & never had fleas, until the cat turned up 3 years since then each summer despite using Spot-on the poor dog seems to suffer
You need to treat the carpets then, that's where the flea eggs hatch out.

D

Deleted member 26715

You need to treat the carpets then, that's where the flea eggs hatch out.
We don't have any carpets, real wood/laminate floors throughout, but still the little blighters are around, once either starts scratching, out comes the RIP spray, all throws washed, dog bed washed, spray all furniture, skirting boards, etc. Both dog & cat treated. It's not been too bad this year (so far) but last year just seemed an endless struggle, it can only be the cat bringing them in, the dog doesn't mix with anything else.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
We don't have any carpets, real wood/laminate floors throughout, but still the little blighters are around, once either starts scratching, out comes the RIP spray, all throws washed, dog bed washed, spray all furniture, skirting boards, etc. Both dog & cat treated. It's not been too bad this year (so far) but last year just seemed an endless struggle, it can only be the cat bringing them in, the dog doesn't mix with anything else.
As posted earlier they can live in Grass etc outside too.

screenman

Legendary Member
We share the same bed, same quilt different sheets as we have two top one's, Pam sleeps under two I sleep under one, it prevents her from rolling over on top of my arm.

Would not work in our household, my missus gets upset if I want to go to bed before or after her, in her book we have to go to bed at the same time together. Apparently its because it was a big thing to her parents who's marriage lasted 60 years.
Liked - i do remember as a very young kid sensing bad stuff when now and again i got the idea into my head that my parents were conspiring, consciously or unconsciounscly, to go to bed at different times.
Kids can be very, disturbingly, perceptive.
My parents by the way had an essentially good relationship. And in case anyone gets the wrong idea my childhood was essentially blissful.
All the best to you and the wife.

Top Bottom