Anyone else smelt their own?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Yes I've heard that about Devon too :smile:

Yorkshire compares well for hills, maybe that's why I like cycling there as well :smile:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
How hot does a mixture of methane and hydrogen burn?
Very hot if the guy I worked with who tried lighting a 'Donald 'is anything to go by , it melted his Polyester trousers and judging by his screams was rather painful. As the works 'First Aider' at the time I wasn't much use for 5 minutes, neither was anyone else in the canteen especially after the initial hilarity had subsided and someone said "I'm not kissing it better" I did tell him I'd ring an Ambulance which prompted the same wag to say "Wouldn't the Fire Brigade be better" it got even funnier when the Boss came to see what was occurring and informed the miscreant he'd have to pay for the (uniform) trousers. :laugh:

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
How hot does a mixture of methane and hydrogen burn?
Good question.

ja01362a010.fp.png

OP
OP
Randomnerd

Randomnerd

Bimbleur
Scientific rot.
I superheat my personal methane so as to have a ready resource with which to torch off my leg hair before an awesome ride over a very big mountain. You don’t get as slick a leg as this from Immac.
Drago is butch and awesome. The rest of you have some catching up to do.
Cant type much more: hanging by own arm from a helicopter skid. Just don’t ask, right.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Very hot if the guy I worked with who tried lighting a 'Donald 'is anything to go by , it melted his Polyester trousers and judging by his screams was rather painful. As the works 'First Aider' at the time I wasn't much use for 5 minutes, neither was anyone else in the canteen especially after the initial hilarity had subsided and someone said "I'm not kissing it better" I did tell him I'd ring an Ambulance which prompted the same wag to say "Wouldn't the Fire Brigade be better" it got even funnier when the Boss came to see what was occurring and informed the miscreant he'd have to pay for the (uniform) trousers. :laugh:
Same sort of thing happened to a guy at Uni, just before John Hinckley shot Ronald Reagan.
Totally unrelated events, yet joined on a karmic scale.

Top Bottom