Anyone got any views on Ribble CR3

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
If you try your LBS, they have something called 'stock' - which means you can buy a bike and walk out the door with it the same day.. ;)
I need in the region of a 48 - 50cm frame. It will be a lucky day when I find an LBS which stocks a range of bikes that fit. Even one in my size is unusual. Hence I own 2 Ribbles and a Rose. (The last time I bought a bike from an LBS I was mis-sold a bike too big for me. I didn't know any better at the time, but yes, I did 'buy the bike and walk out the door with it the same day..' ).

Mike!

Guru
The blurb for the Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc says mudguards here

Carbon, Shimano Hydraulic Disc and £1499. Although they have no stock....!

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
Allegedly it will be here Friday

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
OK IT IS HERE!
1877_10207815310717554_2157871925569353694_n.jpg

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Nicely packed and all seems well. Size seems exactly right. Ridden it 100m and nothing fallen off
@Bollo you were right about Canyon
I take no pleasure in it. The higher end of bike selling is hugely competitive with a knowledgeable and connected target market, so news of bad service will travel very quickly. At the time I received mine I was feeling badly done to, but it looks like I got off lightly.

That garden needs sorting. I though you all had staff down your way?

OP
OP
jay clock

jay clock

Massive member
OK been out for first 20k ride and very happy. Bike looks good and the geometry suits me perfectly. well put together and mudguards fitted really well, nice and close and even next to the 25mm tyres. Gears all run fine and brakes impressive..

longer rides over the weekend!

Reactions: gbb
Top Bottom