Anyone had this bug yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think one of my colleagues had it from his description and the state of him when we sent him home after he attempted to come back to work. A lot of my other collegues have had that nasty fluey thing too but that's not seen them off for long. I think it hit me a couple of weeks ago too (the fluey bug) but other than a real sore head and feeling cr@p there was nothing too bad.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
There's a few on CC that are single-handedly, (or multiple handedly), bankrupting the health service.
GWS

There's a few on CC that are single-handedly, (or multiple handedly), bankrupting the health service.
GWS

Maybe they've paid into the system (p.a.y.e.....v.a.t) from being 16 years old. Unlike these "health tourists".

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-SzAWTxQ-q1KFQGJPjutmo3Lx2SY3Mzttc9WqqN4pyskFwSw12w.jpg

;)

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
I think one of my colleagues had it from his description and the state of him when we sent him home after he attempted to come back to work. A lot of my other collegues have had that nasty fluey thing too but that's not seen them off for long. I think it hit me a couple of weeks ago too (the fluey bug) but other than a real sore head and feeling cr@p there was nothing too bad.

So that'll be a cold then

I picked one up last week. Tired, runny nose, cough, mussy head. It's a cold

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
i'm having a tin of lentil and bacon soup with some milk added.

:eek::eek::eek: I don't think that is going to help the trots one bit. Some sips of water to stop dehydration, and try some dry cooked chicken with some plain boiled rice.

So that'll be a cold then

I picked one up last week. Tired, runny nose, cough, mussy head. It's a cold
With one or two of them I suspect that (the cold) but one I think was the genuine flu and we sent him home despite his attempts to soldier on and another one I'm not sure what it was but his doctor wanted him to sign off for a week after the results of his test came back, he's the one who tried to come back in :ohmy:

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
With one or two of them I suspect that (the cold) but one I think was the genuine flu and we sent him home despite his attempts to soldier on and another one I'm not sure what it was but his doctor wanted him to sign off for a week after the results of his test came back, he's the one who tried to come back in :ohmy:

Yes, apologies for sounding flippant, that sounds like more than a cold.

I've had 'flu twice in my life. It's a really horrible thing. Can't do anything at all, just stay in bed for days until it passes and it took me more than a week until I was even starting to feel better. I got a cold recently and was on the bike four or five days later. If it had been 'flu you could probably have sold the bike and I wouldn't have cared

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think the bug has passed out my body. I was eating like a horse yesterday so my appetite's back. I also managed 20 minutes gentle low resistance cycling on my turbo trainer, and my sleeping is back to normal(about 4-5 hours)after i spent days having as much as 14 hours sleep.

postman

Legendary Member
Last week, I was watching a show on TV about invading space aliens - it was pretty creepy. Then, the doorbell rang so I went to answer it. Standing there was a 6 foot tall earwig He grabbed me by the neck, threw me across the room, and then left.

The next day, I went to see my doctor and explained everything that had happened. I asked him what I should do.
The doctor replied, "Not much you can do. There's just a nasty bug going around."

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Last week, I was watching a show on TV about invading space aliens - it was pretty creepy. Then, the doorbell rang so I went to answer it. Standing there was a 6 foot tall earwig He grabbed me by the neck, threw me across the room, and then left.

The next day, I went to see my doctor and explained everything that had happened. I asked him what I should do.
The doctor replied, "Not much you can do. There's just a nasty bug going around."

:laugh:That's corny....but funny as well!!:okay:

Top Bottom