Anyone had this happen???

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadhump

Time you enjoyed wasting was not wasted
Don't forget that if you get the police to record it as a sexual offence (and I suspect that's a big if) you then have to get past the CPS to approve it being prosecuted as a sexually motivated offence. For it to be a sexual offence there has to be a sexual motive, and the prosecution has to prove that. Some birdbrain slapping a passing cyclist doesn't really seem to have much thrill potential even for the most weird pervert. Can't see them committing public money to such a tenuous set of circumstances, much easier to prove a straightforward assault, but even then its likely to be one word against the other, if you even manage to identify your attacker. Doubt any attempt to get them on the SOR would get past first base. I can understand why people get frustrated with the system though.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member

Skipper

Morons threw eggs at us several weeks on the trot on a weekly Wednesday evening post-work ride. Being hit by an egg thrown from a car doing 30 or 40 mph really hurts, and if one got you in the face it could easily blind you. In the end, we changed our route to avoid them.

Eggcellent idea!

SS Retro

I am off out in barrow now on my fixie with my ass primed for a good slapping and my bar ends ready for a good drag down the perpetrators car at the first lights or junction they stop at. Fecking Chav's. :boxing:

SS Retro

Rode through barrow park on my fixie this afternoon, didn't get my arse slapped but did get a shout from the skater kids of "sick bike mister" think that means they liked it! :becool:

Top Bottom