Anyone know how to ebay list on uk, .com., .de, .it etc?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Does anyone know how to list something on ebay so it also appears on all the overseas sites at the same time - German, French, Italian, .com and so on? I have tried to find the answer on ebay, but to be honest I find their 'help' pages really difficult to navigate around and get to a simple answer to a simple question, so i was hoping someone round here might be able to help. Thanks if you can.

Manonabike

Über Member
I think you are presented with the option to appear overseas while you are creating your list. Also, I have seen people listing countries to which they will not post. So you probably need a combination of the two.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Manonabike said:
I think you are presented with the option to appear overseas while you are creating your list. Also, I have seen people listing countries to which they will not post. So you probably need a combination of the two.

The postage options will govern which sites the goods appear on. You can include/exclude by country or by continent.

Simple really.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Thanks chaps - so if I do a listing on ebay.co.uk and choose international postage options, the listing will automatically appear on, eg, ebay.de?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
I have always found selling abroad to be a right pain in the backside. Last time after winning some Italian guy started to query the delivery cost to Milan (it was for a motorcycle engine) and then when I stated that the amount was clearly listed he left negative feedback. what a ******

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Hmmm....I still want to give it a try. With the pound so weak, a 'bargain' to a Yank, say, could still be quite a good £s to me.

OP
OP
swee'pea99

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Thanks RecordAce - that's brilliant.

Top Bottom