Anyone know this idiot motorcyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Peter Armstrong

Über Member
WOW What a dick!

Glow worm

Legendary Member
That's crazy. Another dangerous ar$ehole mid-life crisis merchant on a motorbike. See loads of them around here pulling all kind of ridiculous stunts on the road. Plod should have hauled him off instead of having a go at the poor bloke on the bike who was postitioned fine.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Looks to me like he saw that the cyclist was on his phone, thought he'd try a punishment pass but didn't reckon with the extreme width of those strange handlebars.

Stupid anyway.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I don't know who was worse, the police woman in that big coat or the dick motorcyclist.
She just wouldn't listen to the cyclist!
The phone part was wrong, but the dick CAUSED the accident by being impatient....AS USUAL!
What chance do we have when sh## like this happens?

thefollen

Veteran
Terrible motorcycling there. Ok the cyclist chap shouldn't be on his phone, but the biker would have made contact regardless. He only saw the phone after contact and the cyclist didn't appear to deviate from a straight line.

I ride a motorcycle myself (as well as the bicycles) and I'd never do that. Goes without saying that it's no hassle to chill out and stay well behind a slower road user before a safe overtaking opportunity presents itself. You'll all end up at the same lights (in London anyway).

jack smith

Veteran
He passed way to close through too small a gap, he should of been patient. As above he only saw the phone afterwards, that cyclist must have been in a rage not being allowed to speak and getting drilled by the biker and the police woman, and are the met police suffering huge cuts or something cause that jacket is designed for Peter crouch.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Typical diversion tactic by the motorcyclist and the cop fell for it. The cyclists's use of a phone as he rode along, while stupid, had no bearing on the bad driving of the rider who hit him.

Hopefully that biker will be reported soon.

GC

(edited to correct typo)

Last edited:

Profpointy

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3090958, member: 9609"]So clearly he knows he was in the wrong![/QUOTE]

he's not getting much support on ducatichat either

Top Bottom