Anyone know this idiot motorcyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jarlrmai

Veteran
One of my colleagues was hit by an orange scambler whilst he was using a pedestrian crossing, we have the 1st four numbers of the plate (we think) but the not the rest.

I'd love to be able to get the full plate.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
One of my colleagues was hit by an orange scambler whilst he was using a pedestrian crossing, we have the 1st four numbers of the plate (we think) but the not the rest.

I'd love to be able to get the full plate.

That ought to be trivial for the police to locate. I'm sure the PNC will do partial registration searches and then let the officer filter the results by vehicle type.

If they can be bothered, that is.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
That ought to be trivial for the police to locate. I'm sure the PNC will do partial registration searches and then let the officer filter the results by vehicle type.

If they can be bothered, that is.
didn't the police woman stop the motorbike at the time before deciding to tell the victim off instead

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
didn't the police woman stop the motorbike at the time before deciding to tell the victim off instead
She needs a talking to too - she didn't let the cyclist tell his story, kept banging on about the phone. Maybe she did later, I couldn't watch the whole thing or I'd have put a brick through the screen :angry:

Last edited:

RussellZero

Wannabe Stravati
I rekon the motorbiker must have thought that it was ok since he had the apparent support of the police at the scene - even though she didn't see what happened and couldn't really take any particular side. Upload video to show everyone else who will surely agree with the policewoman too... OOoops... forgot she hadn't seen what happened - delete, delete!

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
She needs a talking too - she didn't let the cyclist tell his story, kept banging on about the phone. Maybe she did later, I couldn't watch the whole thing or I'd have put a brick through the screen :angry:

She didn't. Every time the cyclist tried to explain how he was hit from behind, she gave him that routine of "But Sir, you shouldn't have been on the phone..." ad nauseam.

GC

L14M

Über Member
Imo the cyclist is a nobber, and the biker is a twat. I come from a family of bikers, and want one my self but this guy just gives decent bikers bad press and then to release the video footage..

Cyclist on the phone did nothing to contribute to the collision. However, there's no way I'd cycle anywhere that busy on the phone as I'd want full concentration and both hands on the handlebars.

Top Bottom