Anyone know this idiot motorcyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I don't think cyclists should ride whilst on the phone, but it's not actually illegal, and this cyclist was going along perfectly straight and predictable.

That motorcyclist is an utter [expletive deleted] and should be off the road.

.stu

Über Member
Well, at least we can rest assured in the knowledge that the motorcyclist is currently sh*tting himself right now as he desperately tries to delete all the incriminating evidence off youtube/twitter/forums etc.

OP
OP
glenn forger

glenn forger

it's like robbing a bank then taking a photo of the cash spread out on your bed and posting a photo on face tube of you making gun shapes with your hands like a complete ****.

Last edited by a moderator:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Loving the abuse the motorcycling fraternity are giving him!
Are they really other bikers or just some new accounts created by cyclists to give him a well-deserved hard time?

GC

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
There are two copies of the video on Youtube and both list what appears to be the Ducati reg number as OV13VNM. Anyone know how that came about, as I only see a pixelated number plate in the videos.

GC

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
There are two copies of the video on Youtube and both list what appears to be the Ducati reg number as OV13VNM. Anyone know how that came about, as I only see a pixelated number plate in the videos.

GC
I found it, it is legit but can't reveal my sources at this moment.

Top Bottom