Anyone know this idiot motorcyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Heh, it's been made private. I know that copies have been made and that police are investigating. To anybody trying to justify 110mph in Birmingham City Centre... words fail me.

He's a reckless idiot and should get what's coming to him. Speed limits exist to protect everybody else from idiots and idiots from themselves. A cyclist died on that flyover last year after hitting a fresh pothole that is believed to have developed overnight. This idiot on the motorbike himself said he nearly took off on an uneven surface. He also has videos showing him attempting to start races at 95mph and almost losing control.

I've got to share the roads with this moron. There's one video where he challenges a driver on their phone. I use that road daily.

As I said, police are investigating the content of the video.

Excellent news. Let's hope the moron has the book thrown at him.

There is simply no excuse, and words utterly fail me at the people defending him on here.

.stu

Über Member
No-one's defending him - I'm just a bit more live and let live than some people on here.

.stu

Über Member
But it's not live and let live is it when he may very well kill someone else or even die himself but someone else is involved and has to live with his death.

In the first video shared here the only person he put in danger was himself, but still the Internet lynch mob pipe up with cries of "think of the children" and such like. If he wants to put himself in danger that's his business.

Why not take it to it's logical conclusion and ban all extreme sports and risk taking - this would mean banning cycling in traffic wouldn't it? If you care about your kids, make them wear skull caps and never leave your house cos it's a dangerous world out there.

L14M

Über Member
[QUOTE 3121045, member: 45"]Because that would be an illogical conclusion.[/QUOTE]
No its a using a mindset that's "oh dear god, please somebody think of the children"..

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Heh, it's been made private. I know that copies have been made and that police are investigating. To anybody trying to justify 110mph in Birmingham City Centre... words fail me.

He's a reckless idiot and should get what's coming to him. Speed limits exist to protect everybody else from idiots and idiots from themselves. A cyclist died on that flyover last year after hitting a fresh pothole that is believed to have developed overnight. This idiot on the motorbike himself said he nearly took off on an uneven surface. He also has videos showing him attempting to start races at 95mph and almost losing control.

I've got to share the roads with this moron. There's one video where he challenges a driver on their phone. I use that road daily.

As I said, police are investigating the content of the video.

Video is now listed as having been removed but he's still left others up that show him riding like an idiot (and revealing his reg number). Not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

In this one he hits 89mph in a 30 zone.

GC

benb

Evidence based cyclist
I guess the difference is that riding at 100mph on a public road is dangerous, illegal, and antisocial, whereas extreme sports are merely dangerous, and even then significantly less so than this.

Anyone excusing his behaviour needs to have a serious look at themselves.

Black Country Ste

Video is now listed as having been removed but he's still left others up that show him riding like an idiot (and revealing his reg number). Not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer is he?

In this one he hits 89mph in a 30 zone.

GC

Christ, I know these roads well. Absolutely no place to be speeding. I've passed on his reg to the CI I know. Good spot.

I think a negative reaction to his speeding is justified even if the risk was his alone.
In posting and boasting he is inadvertently normalising this behaviour. That is what I take exception to.

It's the fact that I recognise the roads he uses that scares the bejesus out of me. What if I manage to get up early to do a quiet lap of the A4040 and he comes leathering up behind me because I'm obscured by a shadow?

lozcs

Guru
Christ, I know these roads well. Absolutely no place to be speeding. I've passed on his reg to the CI I know. Good spot.

It's the fact that I recognise the roads he uses that scares the bejesus out of me. What if I manage to get up early to do a quiet lap of the A4040 and he comes leathering up behind me because I'm obscured by a shadow?

me too...

veloevol

Evo Lucas
1hcyLOK

I missed the 110 mph city centre one...anyone want to upload their copy?

http://vidd.co/kxP

Last edited:

martint235

Dog on a bike
So does it is look like Alex Mitchell has managed to bully and hide himself out of any retribution then ?
Well he's certainly gone to ground. Whether or not the police are taking further action appears unknown. I'm not sure what other "retribution" you are advocating?

Top Bottom