Anyone know this idiot motorcyclist?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KneesUp

Guru
Is it him though?

GC

I don't know. I can't decide if it's more likely that someone would bother to hack his twitter for one tweet, or that someone as arrogant as Mr Alex Mitchell appears to be would tweet it himself.

I haven't decided yet!

KneesUp

Guru
It's obviously not him. Just a parody account.
It has the same twitter name though - as I said, I presume he's closed his completely meaning the name became available to someone else - a bit foolish, but then we knew that about him already.

I presume no-one knows if any action was taken?

Is there anyway to be able to watch the OP video? God dam youtube copyright stuff makes me want to go out and boil a kitten.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Is there anyway to be able to watch the OP video? God dam youtube copyright stuff makes me want to go out and boil a kitten.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6aJ4WMp3co

Used under the fair use agreement, if he complains about that one then he's in breach of Youtubes own policy it seems.

Crankarm

Guru
What a c**t! The PCSO was useless as well. I'm sure CCTV in the area would have shown him, as his own footage shows, to have been at fault riding without due care and attention. If he'd done it to me I wouldn't have been so understanding ………….. what a c**t.

Top Bottom